We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Black / White Right Object Marker
8 × 24″
|.080″ Engineering Grade Reflective Aluminum||Two ⅜″ holes (one at top, one at bottom)||X4441-E9H RIGHT||$21.10||$19.95||$19.00||$17.75||$16.75||$15.75|
This sign follows the design guidelines specified in the MUTCD Standard for Parking and Traffic Signs
To view and print a PDF version of this page, click on this link: SafetySign.com Delineators PDF→
To Learn about the Materials used in the making of this sign, refer to the Tab called "Material Descriptions..."
- These signs are manufactured with rust free aluminum laminated with Engineering Grade Reflective (Type I).
- Graphics are printed with translucent inks or applied vinyl graphics, opaque and translucent film. (Translucent ink or film is not applicable to the color black)
- Aluminum will not chip, crack or rust. Aluminum signs will last longer that plastic or steel signs.
- Hole configuration is illustrated below, signs are supplied with 2 holes at 3/8”dia. (top & bottom).
- These signs have been designed for the following applications: post or fence or wall mounting.
- These traffic signs do not have any overlamination.
- Image / Text on signs is printed directly onto the sign material.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
Regulatory & Commercial Delineators
- Road delineators are light reflecting devices mounted along the side of a roadway intended to be used as guidance devices to indicate road alignment changes, rather than warning devices.
- Street delineator color must conform to the color of the pavement edge line on the side of the road where the delineators are placed (MUTCD Section 3B.01 and 3B.04.)
- Please note, different states may have different delineator posting requirements.
- We carry the most popular color combination, Yellow/Black in 2 sizes (12 x 36" & 8 x 24") to comply with MUTCD, the other colors are for commercial, off-the-street use and are available only in 8 x 24".
Click image to view Hole Configuration →
Sign Mounting on U-Channel Post
What do you need when mounting delineators?
If you are mounting signs to a U-Channel Post, the following
hardware accessories are required:
- 1 U-channel post, sizes range from 4ft to 12ft,
either Green or Galvanized finishes.
- 1 Bolting Set (Part# Y3465 or Y4899)
Set includes washers and bolts, or
- 1 Tamperproof Set (Part# Y4900 or Y4901)
Set includes washers, one way bolts and break away nuts.
- 1 Pair of Ribbed Plates (optional) Part# Y4915
- Please follow the installation steps shown on the illustration.
Links to Industries and Government Institutions Governing Signs:
|Size||Width||Height||Available Materials||Mounting Holes||Corner Radius||Diagram|
|8 × 24″||8″||24″||
||Two ⅜″ Holes||1½″||Diagram|
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
Engineering Grade Reflective Aluminum
A durable enclosed lens retro-reflective material permanently adhered to aluminum. It is an economical choice for non-critical traffic signs, parking lot signs, and safety signs. The pattern free face allows for clean graphic imaging. It meets the requirements of ASTM D4956 Type I, and will remain effective for up to 7 years. Resistant to fading and mild chemicals.
||0.08″||Up to 7 Years||-10°F - 130°F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
Green Enamel and Galvanized U-Channel Posts
U-Channel Post Kit - Green Enamel and Galvanized
Includes hardware to mount 1 sign
Green Enamel Breakaway Safety Splice Kit
Galvanized Breakaway Safety Splice Kit
Sign Bolting Set
Tamperproof 1-Way R™ Bolt Set
3" Ribbed Aluminum Sign Saver Plates
Adjustable Large Round Post Bracket
U-Channel Post Tamperproof Sign Mounting Hardware
Tamper-Resistant 2" Chain Link Fence Sign Mounting Kit
Tamper-Resistant SignGuardian™ Chain Link Fence Bracket
For use with 3/8" holes
2-3/8'' Galvanized Round Post
2-3/8'' Round Post Sign Bracket For 1 Sign
2-3/8'' Round Post Sign Bracket For 2 Signs Back to Back
Screwdriver for SignGuardian™ and 1-Way R™ Bolts
One Way Bolts
5/16" Zinc Plated Washers
5/16" Break-Away Nuts
5/16" Nylon Washers
4lb. Steel U-Channel Post Protector For Post Installation
32lb. Steel U-Channel Post Driver