We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Spanish Slippery When Wet / Men Working Floor Sign
- Item #:
- Folding Floor Sign Reads:
- Side A: Atencion Resbalozo Cuando Mojado / Side B: Atencion Obreros Trabajando
- Folding Floor Sign Design:
- Wet Floor Trip Hazard And Hard Hat Symbols
- Spanish. Also available in English.
Two 12 × 20″ Panels
|4 mm Double-Sided Corrugated Plastic||P5476||$36.50||$32.85|
This Spanish Slippery When Wet / Men Working Floor Sign uses effective messages to address workplace compliance procedures and safety concerns. A Spanish Slippery When Wet / Men Working Floor Sign is a useful tool to help protect the health and safety of personnel, but is not a substitute for required protective measures for eliminating or reducing hazards.
CORRUGATED FLOOR STAND
- Corrugated plastic is an inexpensive way to temporarily mark areas where work or maintenance is being done.
- Our corrugated floor stands are double side, offering 2 different messages.
- Floor stand size on application: 12” x 20”.
- Material and printed image are rated for Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Ideal for multiple uses and multiple applications.
|Two 12 × 20″ Panels||12″||18 5/16″||10½″||
|Double-Sided Corrugated Plastic 4 mm fluted polypropylene is a lightweight, strong material that is great for temporary signage needs. It can withstand limited outdoor exposure such as rain and damp environments.||4 mm||1 to 2 Years||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
The text is printed in Arial Black font.
The Spanish Slippery When Wet / Men Working Floor Sign from SafetySign.com uses this font to create a bold message that stands out in order to grab your attention, while also remaining clearly legible at the maximum safe viewing distance of the product.