Caution Wet Floor
3″ Wide Tape, 1000′ Roll
|4 Mil Polyethylene Plastic||P3612||$28.50|
Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
SafetySign.com guarantees that we have the lowest price on every item we manufacture, plain and simple.
If you find a lower price, we'll match it!
- Our Barricade Tapes meet OSHA 1910.144 for marking physical hazards.
- Tape is a lightweight, economical, reusable polyethylene.
- Continuous repeat of warning message.
- Our barricade tapes can be tied, stapled or nailed in place.
- Tape consists of high visibility safety yellow polyethylene (plastic) with bold black letters.
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Tape Size: 3in. x 1000 ft.
- Standard letter height: 2 in.
- Material Thickness: 4 Mil Polyethylene
- Tape Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Test Procedure: ASTM-D-882, Method A
- Specimen Conditions: 73ºF / 50% R.H.
- Test Temperature: 73ºF
- Elongation: 552%
- Tensile Strength (Transverse): 2,100 psi
- Tensile Strength (Longitudinal): 2,870 psi
|3″ Wide Tape, 1000′ Roll||3″||12000″||2″||