We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Directional Arrow Floor Sign
Anti-slip floor markers with arrow image have a heavy clear textured surface that allows image to be seen while providing an anti-slip surface. Floor markers use strong adhesives and durable over-lamination for use in heavy traffic areas.
|3.5 Mil Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Label||Waterproof 25 Mil Anti-Slip Surface||P4311||$24.10||$22.55||$21.80|
|4 Mil Glow-in-the-Dark Adhesive-Backed Polyester Label||Waterproof 25 Mil Anti-Slip Surface||P4374||$35.70||$33.55||$31.45|
Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
ANTI-SLIP FLOOR MARKERS
Warn Against Potential Hazards And Provide an Anti-Slip Surface At The Same Time.
- Anti-Slip Safety Floor Markers:
- Often the best place and sometimes the only place for an important message is the floor or your facility.
- Our floor markers have a heavy clear textured surface that allows messages to be read while at the same time providing an anti-skid surface.
- Strong adhesive and tough overlamination make these markers durable enough for the heaviest traffic areas.
- Floor markers are manufactured with 4 mil adhesive backed vinyl film.
- Supplied with a heavy adhesive backing for permanent adhesion to any surface.
- Over laminated with clear Anti-Slip PVC (clear overlam).
- Clear overlam consists of a coarse textured resilient top surface.
- Non-abrasive embossed clear overlam.
- Easily cleaned and mop friendly.
- Material Flexibility For All Materials: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces
- Service Temp Range For All Materials: 0°F to 122°F
- Floor markers are available in 3 standard sizes:
24 x 6” Rectangles
14 x 20” Signs
- Application for Markers other than Glow in the Dark: Ideal for either indoor or outdoor use.
- Surface Preparation For All Materials: smooth, oil-free clean and dry surface.
- Min. Application Temp For All Materials: 50° F
- New “Glow in the Dark” floor markers for low light or no light applications.
- Glow in the dark material typically used in no light and low light applications, as well as emergency situations of power loss. Ideal to identify emergency exits and equipment. Signs will glow for 10 hours in continuous darkness. Material is charged by any light source in 15 to 60 minutes, depending on light intensity. This material meets or exceeds DIN 67510-I, ASTM 2072, ISO 15370, IMO Res. A.752 (18), JIS Z9100, NYC RS6-1.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Glow in the Dark Markers Type of light source - cool white light sources, such as fluorescent lighting and sunshine, are excellent activators. Soft warm lighting, such as incandescent light bulbs, is at the lower activation end.
- Glow in the Dark Markers Length of Illumination - at least 60 minutes of activation are recommended.
- Glow in the Dark Markers Outdoor Durability: Indoor use Only
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Outdoor grade high gloss calendared vinyl film, and coated with aggressive LEED compliant acrylic adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of surfaces, ensuring durability in most commercial and industrial environments. Resistant to fading and mild chemicals. This material is in compliance with the standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for commercial adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||3.5 mils||4 to 5 Years||-20° to 176° F||
|Glow-in-the-Dark Adhesive-Backed Polyester 4 mils thick glow-in-the-dark polyester film with a LEED compliant adhesive, suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Not resistant to contact with chemicals. This material will glow for up to 10 hours when it is charged with a strong light source for at least 60 minutes. Daylight color is soft-yellow to eggshell white. Color in darkness is photoluminescent yellowish. Storage stability of 1 year. Elongation, 164.0% with a tensile strength of 3.1 K/ 10mm. This material meets or exceeds DIN 67510-I, ASTM 2072, ISO 15370, IMO Res.A.752 (18), JIS Z9100, NYC RS6-1. Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 60°F (15°C).||4 mils||Indefinite Indoors / Up to 3 years Outdoors||120° F (50° C) Max.||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
This Directional Arrow Floor Sign is printed using the latest digital printing technologies and processes, which greatly reduces set-up time, allowing SafetySign.com to print your floor sign quickly without set-up charges or minimums. SafetySign.com prints your text and graphics directly onto the substrate. Your Directional Arrow Floor Sign text and graphics are covered by a clear, anti-slip over lamination that can easily be cleaned and protects the printed message.