We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
Stop The Spread of Swine Flu Label
- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Stop The Spread Of H1N1 (Chart Shows Steps To Stop The Spread Of H1N1:) Germs Spread Easily. Always Cover Your Nose And Mo … See Full Text
- Label Design:
- Stop The Spread Of H1N1 Instructions Symbols
Other configurations of this product
- LEED Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- UL® Recognized
3½ × 5″
|2 Mil UL® Recognized White Polyester||Sold in Packages of 5||UL® Recognized Clear Polyester||D5820-GF||$17.60||$16.50||$15.75||$14.25||$11.90||$9.75|
7 × 10″
|3.5 Mil Adhesive-Backed Vinyl||Sold Individually||N/A||D5820-AB||$5.80||$5.70||$5.20||$4.70||$3.80||$3.20|
10 × 14″
|3.5 Mil Adhesive-Backed Vinyl||Sold Individually||N/A||D5820-AC||$9.70||$8.40||$8.20||$7.50||$6.50||$5.60|
This Stop The Spread of Swine Flu Label uses effective messages to address safety policy and compliance concerns. A Stop The Spread of Swine Flu Label is a useful tool to help protect the health and safety of personnel, but is not a substitute for required protective measures for eliminating or reducing hazards.
Wash Your Hands Reminders
Remind Personnel Handwashing Stops the Spread of Germs.
- Washing your hands can help prevent: Flu Viruses, Colds, Strep Throat, Stomach Viruses
- If soap and clean water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub to clean your hands. Alcohol-based hand rubs significantly reduce the number of germs on skin and are fast-acting.
- Hand washing can prevent infection and illness from spreading from family member to family member and, sometimes, throughout a community. The basic rule is to wash hands before preparing food and after handling uncooked meat and poultry, before eating, after changing diapers, after coughing, sneezing, or blowing one's nose into a tissue, after using the bathroom, and after touching animals or anything in the animal's environment.
Where to mount Wash Your Hands Signs
- Our signs are available in 3 different materials and 3 sizes, we recommend the following:
- Whenever the 5 x 3.5" Polyester Labels are offered, we recommend mounting these labels on mirrors or areas where labels will get in contact with water, these labels are over laminated so water or mild chemical will not affect them.
- Larger Adhesive Backed Vinyl Signs can be mount on walls or any other flat surface as well. These signs are bigger so attention to them should be more immediate than the smaller ones.
- Plastic Signs are provided with 4 mounting holes for concrete or dry wall mounting.
|Available Materials||Corner Radius||Diagram|
|3½ × 5″||3½″||5″||N/A||Coming Soon||
|7 × 10″||7″||10″||3/16″||Up to 4′ 8″||
|10 × 14″||10″||14″||N/A||Coming Soon||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Outdoor grade high gloss calendared vinyl film, and coated with aggressive LEED compliant acrylic adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of surfaces, ensuring durability in most commercial and industrial environments. Resistant to fading and mild chemicals. This material is in compliance with the standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for commercial adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||3.5 mils||4 to 5 Years||-20° to 176° F||
|UL® Recognized White Polyester 2 mils thick UL Recognized white polyester with Hi-Performance pressure sensitive solvent based acrylic adhesive (UL® File No. MH10170 / CSA File No. 099241 L000), and a 1 mils thick UL Recognized clear polyester overlaminate film coated with a clear pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive (UL® File No. MH10170 / CSA File No. 099241 L000) that ensure a high degree of chemical, abrasion, and heat resistance. LEED Compliant adhesive has excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates such as stainless steel, acrylic, glass, coated metal and plastics. Minimum application temperature is 50°F. Clean and dry surface before applying.||2 mils||5 to 8 Years||-40° to 302° F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
SafetySign.com’s advanced printing process undergoes a stringent cross-hatching test. This specifically tests the adhesion and resistance to separation of the inks from the sign. In testing, a sample from the printing process is scored and covered in adhesive tape. The tape is removed and the sample assessed for adhesion quality.
We use a three-stage process to test all of our printing processes. We print our signs using only the processes that pass all three stages, giving you the highest quality signage possible.
The text is printed in Franklin Gothic and Arial Bold fonts.
The Stop The Spread of Swine Flu Label from SafetySign.com uses these fonts to create a distinct primary message grabs your attention first, and bold secondary message that also stands out and remains clearly legible.