NOVELTY STREET NAME SIGNS MATERIAL DESCRIPTION
.063 Rigid White Coated Aluminum
(Used on Novelty Signs Only)
Description & Attributes
- Rust free aluminum signs usually coated white on both sides.
- Graphics are digitally or screen printed with UV inks.
- Aluminum will not chip, crack or rust.
- Aluminum is one of the most durable material options offered, with excellent resistance to harsh weather conditions.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 4 to 5 years
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 212°F
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Anti-Graffiti Over laminate: Typically none, but the option is available at an additional charge.