This sign follows the design guidelines specified in the MUTCD Standard for Parking and Traffic Signs
To view and print a PDF version of this page, click on this link: SafetySign.com Stop Paddles PDF→
To Learn about the Materials used in the making of this sign, refer to the Tab called "Material Descriptions..."
- Stop paddles are available in 2 different materials: .125 Lite Weight Polyethylene & Reflective Aluminum.
- Plastic Paddles: Made out of polyethylene, a rust free, chip and crack resistant plastic treated for digital and screen printing.
- Polyethylene signs are an economical alternative to aluminum signs, without significant compromise on durability.
- Aluminum Paddles: Manufactured with rust free aluminum overlaminated with Engineering Grade Reflective (Type I).
- Graphics are screen printed with translucent inks or applied vinyl graphics, opaque and translucent film. (Translucent ink or film is not applicable to the color black)
- Aluminum will not chip, crack or rust. Aluminum signs will last longer that plastic or steel signs.
- Hole configuration and paddle layout is illustrated below, paddles are provided with 2 holes @ .375".
- Sign mounting hardware is included.
- These paddles do not have any overlamination.
- Image / Text on signs is printed directly onto the sign material.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
STOP PADDLES USE
- Links to Industries and Government Institutions Governing Signs: